The ISO/TS16949 is an international standard aiming to the development of a quality management system that provides for continual improvement, emphasizing defect prevention and the reduction of variation and waste in the supply chain. TS16949 applies to the design/development, production and, when relevant, installation and servicing of automotive-related products. It is based on ISO9001. The requirements are intended to be applied throughout the supply chain. For the first time vehicle assembly plants will be encouraged to seek ISO/TS16949 certification.
BENEFITS OF TS 16949 CERTIFICATION
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- High quality auditing will ensure that your organization is always compliant with the necessary requirements of TS 16949.
- Each participant will receive a seminar manual and a team breakout workbook that includes case studies.
- A guide on "how to" audit TS 16949 elements and the objective evidence required will be taught and provided for participants.
TS 16949 IMPLEMENTATION PROCESS
- Management Commitment and Support.
- TS 16949 Audit/Assessment (Gap Analysis).
- Development of an Implementation Plan.
- Provide Awareness Training to all employees.
- Allocate Resources that will be necessary to develop and implement the system
- Prepare Quality System Documentation - Tier 1, 2, 3 documents (Quality Manual, Quality System Procedures, Work Instructions and Quality Records/Forms).
- Determine Training Needs of Employees - Job and Employee Skill Matrix (ie. overview of new system, internal auditing, problem solving, teamwork, etc...).
- Implement the New System.
- Conduct Internal Audits.
- Take Corrective Actions, if necessary.
- Re-Audit/Follow-up, if necessary.
- Registrar Audit Preparation/Training
- Registration Application.
- Registration Audit.
- Registration Certificate Issued.
- Maintain, Improve and Innovate the System.
- TS 16949 INTERNAL AUDITOR Training